Snow Removal in Minneapolis and St. Paul Minnesota
Important Update, December 2016: To all prospective customers, we apologize, we are now at full capacity. For another reputable service, we recommend Best Outdoor Services. You can contact them at: 651-246-4484 or www.bestoutdoorservices.com. Thank you again!
Snow removal with Fenton’s Lawn Care is prompt and dependable. We service customers in Shoreview, Arden Hills, North Oaks, New Brighton, Vadnais Heights, Roseville, Dellwood, Mounds View and Blaine.
- 24/7 weather monitoring
- Prompt snow clearing
- Sanding or salting available upon request
- Friendly and courteous customer service
- Licensed and insured
- New and well-maintained equipment
- Great rates
- Season and monthly payment options
Fenton’s Lawn Care will remove snow from your driveway, parking lot and walkways after 2″ or more of accumulated snowfall. Your safety and ability to go about your day is our top priority. Do not risk another Minnesota winter without the fastest and most dependable snow plowing service in town.
Roof Snow Removal
Ice dams can easily form after several snowfalls and freezing cycles. Fenton’s Lawn Care recommends removing snow from your roof after four inches of snow or more have fallen. Avoid expensive repairs to rotting roof substrate and trusses — not to mention possible roof collapse. Plus, you stay safe! Our process includes:
- Removing desired amount of snow with specialized rakes
- Clearing driveway, walkways and patios after snow is removed from your roof
Ice Dam Prevention
Do not wait until it is too late and prevent an ice dam from forming on top of your roof. Taking these steps to prevent an ice dam on your roof will prove cost-efficient:
- Protect your attic with the optimal R-value insulation
- Test airflow in your attic, and install air vents if needed
- Clean your gutters